Link for complete File Islamic Manners as Word Documnet File
1. Speak truth ever.If we lie Allah goes angry.
2. Obey your parents always,respect you parents,this is Allah’s order if we don’t listen our parents then Allah will punish. Listen properly your parents and pay attention.
3.Look after your parents,take care your parents, don’t ease your parents, Always obey always obey
4.Don’t Speak loud to any one elders parents, sisters, brothers, friends, teachers, relatives any one.
5.respect every one even he/she is elder or younger,Specially you parents,teachers and elders.
6.Sleep at time and wake up at time which is set up our parents.
7.Don’t speack loudly to any one.speak softly.
8. Do your home work at time.
9. Always prepare for your lesson.
10.Don’t deceive to any one.
11.Help your parent always,
12.Say salam when go to home/or go any where.
13.Before playing games ask to your parents first.
14.Don’t cheat to any one.
15. Give up your seat for an adult, especially for an old person
16. Place your garbage in a bin,
17.Be polite if you are anger.
18. Always greet someone when they come over to your house.
19. Say, “Please” and “Thank you” often. It shows respect and appreciation
20. Clean up after yourself. Whether at home or at a friend’s house
21. You should eat the food slowly, don’t just gobble up the food
22.Don’t Eat and drink when you are walking.
23 When you have any doubt about doing something, ask permission first. It can save you from many hours of grief later.
24. Knock on closed doors — and wait to see if there’s a response — before entering
25. Don’t call people mean names
26. Do not make fun of anyone for any reason
27. If you come across a parent, a teacher, or a neighbor working on something, ask if you can help
28.Always keep on praying.
29.Always read quran and learn it.
30.Help poors and others.
31.Never breake your promise.
32.Never hurt any one specially your parents.